The Chiplun Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd.
Number of Openings: 1Last Date to Aply: 28th Jan 2020
The Chiplun Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd. Chiplun is currently seeking IT Consultant who is interested in joining a fast-paced growing Bank. IT consultants are working with Co-operative and Banking clients who are seeking help and advice about business and IT problems. They will support the customers by providing solutions. They will assist the customers about the Products and services offered by the company.
• consulting staff
• defining objectives
• determining information system requirements
• making recommendations
• compiling and presenting information
• writing reports and documentation
• Supporting and provide suggestions to IT systems and software
• answering feedback
Desired Skills & Experience:
Qualifications and training required:
Any degree is acceptable for entry, although a qualification in a relevant subject can be advantageous. These subjects include computer science, software engineering, operational research, business studies, engineering or mathematics. For graduates without appropriate experience or qualifications, a postgraduate IT conversion course may be beneficial. Practical knowledge of computer programming is usually essential.
Key skills for IT consultants
• Meticulous approach to work
• Capable of meeting high standards
• Good problem-solving skills
• Analytical skills
• Time management to meet clients deadlines
• Ability to multi-task
• Interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with clients
“Successful IT consultants have outstanding technical skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with clients.”